The Group Reporting manager will be responsible for 2 Financial Accountants and will work closely with the Group Finance team to build effective working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the Group. They will play a key role in the monthly and annual reporting deliverables of the Group:
- Responsible for 2 Financial Accountants
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of actuals, forecasts and budgets for the Group.
- Delivery of timely and accurate statutory reporting
- Key Stakeholder management at all levels; Maintaining close working relationships and liaising frequently with the head office and subsidiary finance teams in order to ensure compliance with reporting requirements,
- Deliver UK group wide financial results and assist with reporting and technical queries.
- Review financial processes and controls within UK group.
- Responsible for leading the audit
- Design and implementation of process improvements initiatives
- Review of tax returns
- Provision of financial information for various other tax submissions/reports etc.
- Other ad hoc reporting, analysis requirements, regular liaison with all aspect of finance
- Experience of statutory financial reporting and consolidation in a complex multinational organisation obtained either through industry or practice
- Experience of working with listed groups and/or public interest entities
- Excellent awareness of current technical accounting and reporting requirements under IFRS and UK GAAP
- A genuine interest in the Entertainment & Media sector
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent awareness of current and prospective technical accounting and reporting requirements under both IFRS and UK GAAP;
- Strong working knowledge of new UK GAAP and IFRS - ability to understand and interpret accounting treatments for new transactions or policy changes.
- Confident and flexible team player with the ability to influence at all levels;
- Proactive and self-motivated with the genuine drive and commitment to improve the effectiveness of reporting processes;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills; and
- Good spreadsheet and IT skills (prior experience of using SAP would be an advantage, but training will be given as reg
Qualified accountant with extensive PQE (ACA or equivalent preferred)
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.