Handle Recruitment are seeking an experienced marketeer to work for a creative Fintech start-up company based in London.
As a Growth Marketing Manager you will be responsible for setting up the company's marketing strategy and run their integrated marketing campaigns in order to drive growth for the business.
To be successful in this role you will have had previous experience in the development and growth of a business's marketing strategies as well as having a good understanding of tracking marketing performance in order to seek new opportunities.
- You will report to the Head of Marketing to develop marketing growth strategies
- Responsible for setting new channels to drive growth such as affiliate or marketing partners
- Work with the media performance agencies to ensure there is strong performance across all channels to deliver and achieve growth target
- To work closely with the product and operations team to ensure a coherent data strategy and to deliver actionable insights across touchpoints with the brand and product
- Work within aspects of the marketing mix including campaigns and marketing content to support both growth and inbound activities
- Strongly communicate with the partnerships team to elaborate marketing campaigns with strategic partner's
- Build and maintain relationships with the their partners marketing team
- Continuously optimise the marketing funnel to seek new opportunities for improved performance
- To report marketing performance and communicate with senior stakeholders
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrable experience in managing growth marketing ideally in a tech/app based business
- Previous experience in managing external agencies
- Experience in funnel marketing, CRO, Analytics, Performance Media, Product Marketing
- High level understanding of Web Analytics, Attribution, Social Media, PPC/Networks, A/B testing platforms
- Ability to obtain insights from data and clearly communicate findings and recommendations
- Highly collaborative team player to work as part of an agile and fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
Please note this is a permanent position based in East London with a salary between £50k-£60k plus bonus and fantastic benefits including 30 days holiday (plus UK Public Holidays), an amazing workspace and great social events.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.