Handle are currently looking for an outgoing and energetic Guest Service/ Office Coordinator for a dynamic media & marketing agency.
Working for one of London's first walk-in media agencies - a space for creatives, entrepreneurs and businesses to work side-by-side with our team of innovative specialists on everything from branding, web development, graphic design, copy writing, social media, video production and beyond.
We are seeking an outgoing, organised and energetic individual to be the front of house of our unique space. Responsibilities will include acting as first point of contact for all of our clients, ensuring the smooth running and presentation of our Front of House and assisting the team on projects and events.
Who you are:
A people-person by nature, you will be outgoing, sharp and full of energy, ready to turn you hand to any job that's required. As the first point of call for the clients, you will have an outgoing and friendly approach, able to make clients feel comfortable the minute they step through the door. You'll be an organisational wizard, a detail ninja and multi-tasking enthusiast
- Acting as first point of call for clients, in-person, via email and over the phone
- Bookings, diary management
- General housekeeping, ensuring the shop is well presented and all supplies are ordered
- Supporting the team with project work
- Contractor liaison for all tradesmen, cleaners and suppliers
- Coordinate fire warden training, health and safety risk assessments, first aid and H&S inductions for new staff
- Assist in the planning of events including the management of team socials (weekly Friday drinks and seasonal parties)
- 2 years administration experience
- Experience managing bookings or team diaries
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Excellent IT skills (Mac + PC)
- MS Office /Google Suite
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Open minded
- Wicked sense of humour
- Interest in digital media and design
- Experience in Marketing & Communications / Creative Agency
- Basic understanding of Adobe applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.