A fantastic opportunity has become available with our client- an innovative & incredibly successful talent management agency located in the heart of West London! We are seeking a high-energy, highly skilled and super organised Head Booker to work within their Commercial Dancers strand of the business.
Suitable candidates will have an understanding of the Entertainment industry and the workings of a top talent agency. This is an incredibly exciting role which requires an ambitious individual to have a big passion for talented Dancers, a love for Film, Entertainment, TV and Music and the ability to effectively manage a roster of talent whilst providing exceptional service to clients. It would be very useful for you to have Casting connections too.
Fundamentally you must be a positive and pro-active candidate who enjoys working within a fast pace, ever changing, dynamic environment!
You should already have at least 2 years of professional agency booking experience and be able to hit the ground running.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manager a roster of talent
- Communicating daily with a range of existing clients
- Attracting new clients and Casting Directors to the agency
- Negotiating rates and contracts
- Taking and fulfilling job/casting briefs
- Visiting events and productions to scout new talent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Resilient and flexible, with a positive outlook
- Great organisational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritise and multitask
- Confident in the use of MS Programs; Word and Excel
- A natural people-person- great at building relationships with internal and externals
- Can effectively communicate, verbally and in writing with clients at various levels
- An interest in the talent and entertainment industry is a must!
The process is moving very quickly. If you are interested in this opportunity and keen to find out more, please do not hesitate and apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.