Head of A&R - Music
Superb opportunity for a proactive and established A&R to join a leading Music Publishers.
As Head of A&R, you will have the opportunity to spearhead their strategy for signing exciting talent both new and established, whilst developing their existing roster.
Key features will include:
- Scouting new writers and producers to sign to their roster
- Overseeing writer roster, organising and scheduling co-writing sessions
- Introducing roster to artist projects and obtaining cuts through pitching song catalogues to labels
- Pitching song catalogue to labels to obtain cuts
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience in an A&R role at this level
- Good music industry relationships and a keen interest in the current music market
- Familiarity with all genres of Music, with a particular focus on pop and urban
- Strong knowledge of Writer/Producer contracts
- Up to date knowledge of current and future trends in music and popular culture
- Excellent communications skills
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Head of A&R opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.