This represents a fantastic opportunity to join this leading African entertainment broadcaster. As Head of Advertising Sales, you will be responsible for running the advertising department within the company, running of accounts and relationships across the portfolio of channels.
You will be expected to find and maintain agents or agencies across a number of territories, including Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa and Tanzania. In this wide-ranging role, it's all about delivering revenue against tough targets. You could be travelling to Nigeria to meet a potential advertiser, meeting agencies in London or seeing an agent in Tanzania.
- You will be managing the day to day and long term planning of advertising and sponsorship across two dedicated Nollywood channels.
- You will work closely with the SVP Distribution and Digital Sales Manager on advertising and sponsorship deals across our digital platforms.
- You will work with international advertising agencies to identify relevant clients within their portfolio and establish the channels on their plans to achieve sales targets.
- You will create proposals and develop creative 360 solutions which directly address clients' needs.
- You will take responsibility for on-going analysis of regional activity by national and international clients and competitors to identify multi-territory opportunities.
- You will negotiate deals from start to completion for advertising and sponsorship packages.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You'll have an understanding and love of Nollywood and African content.
- You will be a self-starter who has established relationships with international team with key clients and media agencies.
- You will be able to help create and execute a sales strategy and have a positive attitude and passion for making a difference in a fast-growing international ad sales business.
- You are commercially astute, are comfortable pitching to tough clients and are willing to work hard and be on the road a lot.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.