Head of Audience Development & Program Planning - £Competitive
ASAP - Relocation to Austria
We are working with one of the biggest, worldwide known FMCG/Sports brand to help them find a Head of Audience Development & Program Planning to support in building holistic audience centric programming strategies across sports, music and culture.
You will join their Programming team of 7 based out in Austria to define programming objectives for different audiences as well as defining and adjusting support priorities according to international audience objectives.
You will gain a deeper understanding of the different audiences working closely with the analytics team looking at audience insight and create guidelines for content and programming. This role will report directly into the Commercial Director.
To be considered for the role...
You will have experience across:
- Creating strong relationships with stakeholders and team members
- Audience profiling or development, content programming, social media
- Editorial, Digital Media and translating data into recommendations
- Budget management
- 7+ years working in media, publishing, broadcasting, TV, radio or agency
- Establishing strong alignment and collaboration between channels and content creations
You will be:
- Dynamic with great stakeholder management and communication
- Strategy heavy with ability to see and create long term plans
- Open to relocation and travelling within your role
- Computer literate and well organised
Apply now with a CV or get in touch with Rachel Adams via LinkedIn to have a chat about this further...
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.