Fantastic opportunity for a Head of Audience to deliver digital strategy across artist marketing campaigns at a leading Global Music and Entertainment Company.
We're looking for a paid media expert who is well versed in planning, creating and implementing culturally relevant and commercially successful digital campaigns within the music and entertainment space.
Previous experience leading digital plans for cross- territory campaigns is a must!
Key features will include:
- Delivering analytics to implement better strategies for campaigns, accessing activity on dashboards to identify and exploit opportunities
- Working closely with the digital team and international markets to drive new technology and digital innovation
- Ensuring an effective digital strategy is in place for campaigns, in line with the overall marketing plan
The ideal candidate will have:
- An interest and active knowledge of digital marketing and social networking
- The ability to convey and share ideas, updates and vision with clarity and in the language of the consumer audience
- Ideally worked within a label or have experience in entertainment sector in a comparable role
If you're a creative digital marketeer with strong leadership skills and an understanding of connecting artists to audiences, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.