Business Development Manager - Venue
Salary Competitive + Bonus
Handle Recruitment is working with a well -known group of food, drink and entertainment venues to find a Business Development Manager to head up their growing team of Business Development and Events staff.
Reporting into the Group Head of Sales and Marketing, key responsibilities will include:
- Providing inspirational leadership and support to the field based Business Development Managers (proactive sales roles) and venue based Events Coordinators (reactive sales)
- Effectively leading a sales team, producing reports and motivating others for the best possible sales
- Leading from the front so that the team is performing to the best of their ability
- Putting structure in place to ensure development of the Events and BD Management staff
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to be an essential voice on the leadership team
- A proven track record in team management within the hospitality or events sectors
- A confident nature at all times, comfortable when meeting new clients and going to trade shows
- The ability to form good working relationships
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.