Are you an FMCG marketer with a passion for youth culture? Are you a creative, strategically minded marketer? Do you want to work for one of the world's best known brands?
The Head of Brand role is pivotal in the continued success of the business. You will be responsible for influencing a variety of stakeholders, driving collaboration across the brand.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to deliver the full year business plan
- Manage all the student marketing strategy, leading product launches in collaboration with other teams
- Be very collaborative in your approach across the whole business, influencing the relevant stakeholders
- Devise the brand plan with the Head of Advertising to drive national initiatives
- Create new advertising campaigns for events, using your creativity and experience without necessarily using an agency set up
- Manage and annual budget and P&L
- Drive the activity in Sport, Culture and Social Innovation through communications
- Coach and mentor up to 8 direct reports and ensure their progression
- Be a member of the UK Management team, delivering team engagement
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- FMCG brand marketing experience
- A clear understanding of consumer behaviour and competitor analysis in an FMCG contact
- A strong analytical ability and commercial approach to understand market trends
- Strong team management experience
- A entrepreneurial attitude
- An ability to generate consumer insights and translate them into brand initiatives
This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join one of the world's best known brands to drive the strategy of the business moving forward.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.