This innovative and inspirational lifestyle brand with multi-faceted business areas which include Television, Publishing, New Media, Restaurants and Retail is looking for a Head of Brand Licensing to drive growth amongst their licensed food range across multiple territories.
Working closely with the CEO of Licensing, key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and securing new licensing partners for branded and co-branded food
- Managing existing licensing partners, ensuring maximum delivery of licensing income
- Leading negotiations with retailers and licensees
- Overseeing the product development and approvals processes
- Reviewing and approving all marketing and trade support activities
With a proven track record in developing and growing food brands, the ideal candidate will have extremely strong experience in either Licensing or Brand Marketing. You will be highly commercial, and strategic with a good understanding of key suppliers and manufacturers within food product categories. In addition you will have excellent communication and presentation skills and ideally have experience in international retail markets. Being a foodie helps too!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.