Handle have partnered with a reputable lifestyle brand in search for a Category Manager - food to join their successful and commercial business. This prestigious and successful company are looking for a Category Manager - Food who will add great value to the ambitious and growing licensing division.
- To agree and monitor annual business plans for all food
- To lead negotiations on new Food and/or Food Retailer licensing
- To oversee effective co-ordination of licensees' marketing and sales activities within geographic markets, ensuring other activities are integrated
- To agree new product development plans, ensuring a consistent range offering and ensuring internal approval processes are followed
- To lead cross activities, such as new packaging and insights
- To review and approve marketing and trade support
Sills & experience:
- Strong experience in licensing and/or marketing
- Experience working for leading (food) brands within UK
- Proven track record in developing and growing brands
- A good understanding of key suppliers and manufacturers within food product categories
- Knowledge and insight relating to consumer trends within food product categories
If you are a senior Category Manager with a wealth of knowledge within the food sector please don't hesitate to apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.