Head of Campaign Marketing - Music
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and detail orientated senior marketeer to join a marketing team at an established Music and Entertainment company.
Whilst in the position, you will report into the Marketing Director and be responsible for the resourcing and delivery for the full marketing campaigns for the artists on their roster. You will also be responsible for creative content that is engaging with a new audience, using key marketing channels and partnerships to develop fan growth.
Key features will include:
- Being responsible for the management and delivery of campaigns across all marketing channels including digital
- Drive maximum commercial return by leading the campaign team looking after artist marketing campaigns
- Overseeing the development of effective and impactful creative assets with the creative content team and external agencies as appropriate
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record of leading the development and execution of fully integrated marketing campaigns - this also includes having strong digital experience across multiple channels
- Great communication skills whilst having strong influencing skills and experience conveying creative ideas and plans to all stakeholders
- A deep knowledge of audiences - including behaviours, demographics and media habits.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Head of Campaign Marketing opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.