Head of Catalogue Streaming - Music
Handle Recruitment is currently has amazing opportunity for a Head of Catalogue Streaming to join the Digital Partnerships team within an established Music and Entertainment company.
You will be responsible for managing and developing relationships throughout multiple areas within the accounts for SME's Catalogue Marketing and Digital Marketing teams.
Based in London offices, this role would suit someone with experience in executing multiple campaigns in a fast paced environment.
Key features will include:
- Leading business presentations and pitch meetings with the DSP's to guarantee that all SME catalogue releases have complete representation and impact
- Driving new business initiatives with the account to boost streams and exposure for artists
- Developing ideas for creative executions with accounts on market-leading campaigns
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have experience in a label or a DSP
- A good understanding of SME's catalogue, especially post 2000
- Have an exceptional understanding of the global streaming marketing, with good relationships of key personnel at DSP's
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Head of Catalogue Streaming opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.