We at Handle are currently working with a fast-growth and VC backed entertainment business assisting them with their search for an Interim Head of Commercial Finance & Strategy.
Reporting directly into the CFO this role will spearhead the business planning & annual budgeting process. Key duties will include:
- Build strong relationships with senior executives based in various locations around the world
- Develop a robust financial planning and forecasting model.
- Lead and deliver the monthly/rolling forecast, annual budget, and 5 strategic planning process
- Continually improve the entire financial planning process and financial model
- Evaluate growth initiatives and proactively identify opportunities
- Develop and manage detailed financial analyses and deal approval presentations for new business launches, acquisitions or divestitures
- Perform financial due diligence
- Supervise/ Cross-Train with the Content Strategy Manager in the delivery of quality content analysis to support content acquisition and production teams
- Prepare strategic and financial well-written power-point presentations for senior management, board, investors, and prospective investors
- Support key business decision-making and strategic initiatives through adhoc analyses and the building meaningful financial models
The successful candidate will have 5+ years experience in a consulting, investment banking or FP&A role. A candidate who holds an MBA is strongly preferred, experience working in the media & entertainment business is also highly desirable.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.