Handle is seeking a creative and diverse Head of Communications to lead and manage the communications for a Global Sporting Event with an unprecedented Global reach.
Hugely Exciting opportunity for a communications professional to define and deliver the communications strategy in the run up to this High Profile Sporting Event. Extensive experience in working across communications is a must, as is being able to act as a brand ambassador, whilst championing and representing the event.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- You will be responsible for Collaborating with relevant people throughout the business to develop a holistic marketing and communications plan to achieve the agreed overall business objectives.
- The right candidate will lead the development of the communications campaign, build on the marketing campaign in order to deliver an overall plan that engages key audiences.
- Leading the delivery of multimedia and social media content across digital platforms, its stakeholders and partners and overseeing syndication will be critical to the reach of communications.
- You will need to build relationships with key media and senior stakeholder groups to drive positive interaction and enable quick reaction to issues.
- The development of an ambassador program, using celebrities and influencers to engage new audiences across digital channels and at events is key within this role.
- The successful candidate will use a wide range of techniques and concepts, think creatively, and devise new ways of communicating with a diverse local and global audience.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Head of Communications with both experience in and a passion for sports. If you have extensive experience in working with either Global or International communications across the sporting industries then please apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.