My client is a luxury fashion womenswear business, based in Central London. Due to expansion, they are looking for a Head of Communications to take their brand to the next level of global reach. This person will play a critical role, alongside the Founder, both strategically and operationally for all things communications!
- Generating brand exposure, through both online and offline channels- engaging both influencers and consumers to ensure growth
- Devising the marketing calendar for each collection
- Planning and executing events internationally
- Develop and maintain relationships with the relevant , stylists, journalists, influencers and retailers and VIPs globally
- Managing the annual marketing budget
- Working closely with key stakeholders- eCommerce, social media and wholesale to ensure a seamless approach
- Managing the internal communications agencies
- Manage all special project PR strategy, including brand collaborations and new product launches.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Senior level communications experience at a luxury brand
- A proven track record of delivery through digital channels/ influencers
- Extensive UK and global contacts (USA + Asia).
- A track record of increased brand awareness through communications
- Up to date knowledge of the media landscape across all platforms.
- A strong understanding of the luxury industry
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing brand, work directly with the founder to make a real impact.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.