Head of Content - Radio
Fantastic opportunity for a highly creative, innovative and self-motivated content strategist to drive audience value across a range of content creation for an exclusive and unique radio station.
Whilst in the position, you will be working closely to support the Company Director, Head of Programming and Head of Marketing on all things content, including being responsible for content strategy, planning, creation and implementation.
Key features will include:
- Providing strategic creative leadership, ensuring the business develops a range of innovative content
- Using your editorial judgement and substantial experience in content production to deliver content across several platforms
- Collaborating across specialisations and meeting the briefs of the businesses services
- Representing all audiences through our output and be financially accountable for your area of responsibility
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role, creating and implementing content strategies
- An understanding around the importance of reporting and monitoring on KPI's
- The ability to analyse and present content and social performance
- Experience building and nurturing strategic partnerships with external organisations and internal stakeholders
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Head of Content opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.