Lead stand-out digital creative campaigns for an award winning and commercially successful music and entertainment company.
As Head of Creative you will oversee all digital creative and visual content from conception to delivery for a range of brand partnerships projects across broadcast, licensing, record label and media partners. Used to producing eye catching and culturally relevant campaigns you will:
- Proactively responding to briefs and challenges with creative proposals
- deliver short compelling presentations / 'pitches' that will sell in a simple, logical and inspiring insights led "big ideas" to brand partners
- Produce state-of-the-art "pitch" documents for the account and new business teams
- Lead creative sessions/brainstorming with internal and external teams
- Ensure that creative output adheres to brands standards and delivers business results
A solid understanding of the music and media landscape is a must! Ideal for a Creative Director with a background in creative and marketing innovation looking to step up to a 'Head of' role at a leading Global Music and Entertainment Organisation.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.