Head of Digital and Content
Media and Broadcast
A great opportunity has become available at a popular and well-known media business, who are looking for their next Head of Digital and Content. This is the perfect role for someone with a passion for Digital marketing and a forward - thinking approach to their work. This company has big ambitions, and it's a wonderful time to join them as they grow.
- A digital champion, you will be the go to person on all things digital within the business, as well as lead and create the digital strategy.
- Management and tracking of the company website, you'll be responsible for owning the look and feel of the site, ensuring optimum traffic.
- Coverage of web presence, social footprint and the content delivered as a whole by the business.
- Owning budgets across PPC, SEO, affiliate budgets and close monitoring of their performance.
- Keeping the wider team engaged and up to date with different digital marketing activity, as well as working with two direct reports.
You Will Have:
- Thorough experience in website development and management, managing campaigns across PPC and SEO.
- Extensive use and knowledge of Google Analytics, you will need to be a digital expert!
- The ability to forge and maintain meaningful relationships with agencies and stakeholders.
- A great track record in developing social and content strategy.
- A personal interest in media, along with a creative mind and can-do approach.
- Previous line management experience and fantastic people skills.
This is a wonderful and rare opportunity, perfect for someone looking to make a step-up, please get in touch if you are a Digital Marketing professional, looking for your next role within broadcast and media.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.