Head of Digital Marketing - Home Entertainment Studio - 9-12 Month Maternity Cover
Handle are partnering with a leading Home Entertainment Studio to find an innovative and savvy Head of Digital Marketing with a passion for entertainment and film.
This is a fantastic position with one of the most well renowned entertainment studios, you will be technically proficient and have thorough experience in agency management; whilst having the ability to work directly with platforms.
Key duties will include:
- Advising on all aspects of digital media expertise, whilst identifying new trends and media opportunities.
- Being the key force in driving innovation and producing the most effective marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with a broad range of external agencies to help define and execute the over-arching digital strategy for the business.
- The management of multiple digital media agencies and keep a close eye on the strategic evolution of their plans, as well as reviewing the performance of both digital and programmatic media.
- Close collaboration with teams across the business to shape and deliver strong digital media plans and organic campaigns.
- The maintenance and development of persistent and strong media owner relationships that can assist with driving both creative and valuable marketing solutions for the UK business.
- Development and maintenance of effective and digital campaign reporting and keeping a close eye on systems and metrics, to drive the knowledge base of the marketing team.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a well versed and senior digital marketer, who can bring extensive digital experience and thorough knowledge of digital media planning and buying to this leading entertainment company. You will have strong knowledge of both the programmatic market and data technologies, as well as a strong track record in digital media relationships.
Please note - this is a maternity contract.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.