My client is a high luxury clothing brand who are undergoing a period of transformation and as a result, are looking for a Head of Digital Marketing. Reporting to the Chief Brand Communications Officer, you will be responsible for the optimisation of all touch points.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing all social media strategy across all channels
- Developing CRM and loyalty through digital touch points in collaboration with the retail marketing manager
- Being innovative in targeting new audiences and ensuring acquisition is increasing
- Managing two direct reports
- Managing all ROI for the channel
- Developing the online calendar for SEM, Email and affiliates
- Managing the agency performances
- Developing the relationships with the social media partners
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A Proven track record managing multiple digital touch points within a luxury business
- People management experience
- A proven track record managing digital ROI
- Strong budget management
- Strong analytical skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of Britain's most iconic luxury brands and have a real impact.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.