This represents a fantastic opportunity to join this rapidly expanding international broadcaster.
As Head of Digital Media you will be responsible for their digital channels which includes the operation of YouTube channels and social media accounts.
You will have overall responsibility for publishing content on the digital channels, managing the digital and social media teams, including day to day operational issues. Additionally, you will be responsible for the growth in visitors, viewers and accounts on their platforms using paid and non-paid channels.
- Manage and oversee the digital team.
- Manage the daily operations of YouTube channels and social media channels.
- Oversee the growth in audience and user engagement on their platforms using paid and non-paid channels and product development.
- Work closely with the Head of Scheduling and Programming to define the editorial direction for the digital platforms.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant experience in in digital media for a media and/or broadcasting company.
- A deep understanding of OTT and VOD strategies, digital advertising, social media marketing, and project management.
- Organised, self-motivated, and be able to work independently.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.