Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced business development candidate to spearhead a rapidly growing digital signage division for a global sport and entertainment marketing agency, working alongside the existing digital signage, sourcing, operations and production teams.
As the Head of Digital Partnership your responsibilities will include:
- Forging new relationships and enhancing existing ones externally as well as internal stakeholder management
- Working from existing leads as well as generating new business opportunities to specify, quote and account manage the delivery of digital signage sales
- Collaborating with peers' cross group to develop fresh approaches, winning strategies, and champion sustained success
- Creating and implementing a robust digital strategy
- Helping inspire the wider business development team and client teams to ensure digital is added to all pitches
- Driving new digital business and be a partner to customers by being an inspiring leader in your marketplace
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven ability to develop and manage relationships with strategic partners that has delivered revenue growth
- A self-assured and persuasive consultative approach with the ability to put the client's needs and expectations at the top of your priorities
- Good working knowledge of both LED and LCD hardware
- Specific industry knowledge around hardware specification is a must, including the various manufacturers of digital LED/LCD screens and their control hardware/software. You will ideally be Novastar or Brompton trained and will have at least basic working knowledge in operation. A medium level of training or usage on at least one content operation system (Green Hippo, Watchout, Avolites AI etc) would be beneficial.)
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.