Head of Digital Projects (UX & Web) - Research!
c£60K - Research - London
Handle is working with well-renowned research company looking to recruit a Head of Digital/Project Manager who will be responsible for championing UX and digital communications across the business.
This role will lead on user research and testing activities across many different projects including; mobile app experience for staff, replacement of CMS and Digital communication. You will be in charge of the overall management of the strategic planning of digital communications whilst championing UX culture.
- Leading the strategic planning, management and improvement of the websites, mobile apps, and other digital communications tools
- Leading and delivering key digital communications, products and services
- Provide guidance to a direct team of x6
- Ensure a User focused culture and set user experience standards
- Champion a user-centric, data-driven and research-based approach to all digital projects
Skills & Experience
Interpersonal and influencing skills
Familiarity with Agile
Implementation fo digital tools
A UX know it all
Please contact Rachel Adams on email@example.com or apply here to be considered.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.