HEAD OF DISTRIBUTION AND DATA - Arts/Creative
Part Time 4 Days Per week
Visual arts rights management organisation are looking for a Head of Distribution & Data. The role will report in to the Director of Finance & IT and will help the organization to deliver on its strategic objectives in conjunction with a major system transformation project taking place. It is envisaged that the new Head of Distribution and Data will establish a new internal service function in service of the internal stakeholders.
- Full responsibility for setting up and running the department of circa four persons
- Jointly with the Director of Finance and IT developing a medium-term strategy for the new Distribution and Data department in support of strategic objectives
- Setting up the department in tandem with the ongoing Salesforce system development project
- Developing internal processes for the new department over and above the existing functions, in particular, in areas such as processing input data, utilisation of artist and artwork related data for business development and KPI development purposes
- Reviewing the existing distribution processes in terms of robustness of the processes, data control, process improvement opportunities.
- Line management responsibilities for the monthly, quarterly and annual distribution processes.
- Line management responsibilities data entry, data quality control and reporting functions servicing all departments.
- Hiring and training employees for delivering the departments objectives and for potential internal promotion.
- Supporting the Director of Finance and IT with initiatives and appraisals.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.