Head of Ecommerce - circ. 75k + benefits
We are looking for an outstanding Head of Ecommerce for one of our most exciting ecommerce clients, specialising in the highest quality, high-end design, market-leading products, and who have been rapidly growing since 2006.
Their requirement is for a seasoned Head of E-Commerce that can execute a data-driven approach to their online customer experience, customer segmentation and conversion. The ideal candidate for them will be an influential leader with a proven ability to deliver profit and organic growth. Reporting to their CMO, the Head of Ecommerce will assume responsibility for directing the trading team, and work closely with other senior stakeholders in marketing and product teams.
- Working in their absolutely lovely central office, take the lead on all ecommerce initiatives, including funnel optimisation and SEO
- Champion testing across customer experience, partnering with analysts and fostering a test/learn culture
- Lead and evolve the trading team dashboard, implementing and monitoring ecommerce KPIs.
- Communicate insights and build strong relationships with regional revenue leads
- Work closely with the head of design and UX, creating unrivalled customer experiences
- Work with the product team to ensure incredible and seamless functionality of the website across all devices
- Advise on strategy around optimisation of the experience to achieve maximum impact across all channels, including the refinement of tools used for this purpose
- Motivating team members to drive performance and progress
- Proactively monitor traffic and engagement trends
- Work closely with creative, marketing and brand teams to continually ensure the site experience stays fresh and engaging
- An extremely collaborative and an incredible influencer
- A Head of Ecommerce with a proven track record of delivering results in an established yet fast growing business
- An analytical thinker, with the ability to understand the big picture
- Highly enthusiastic and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly self-directed, and both process and results oriented
- Someone with a deep understanding about how to present the most important aspects of a product to customers to facilitate a purchase decision
If this sounds like you and you're ready for your next great career move, then please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7569 9926.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.