We are looking for a Head of Social Media, for the ever expanding European arm one one f our favourite online fashion clients. In this role you will lead and execute the social media strategy for the brand. In addition, you will be responsible for branded social media channels, along with working cross-functionally and with their partners to amplify their social media presence and relevance, grow their audience and increase engagement and effectiveness across their international markets (France, UK, Germany and Spain). This position will report to the CMO for Europe.
- Collaborate with key cross-functional global and regional groups - the Social Media team in North America, eCommerce & Marketing Europe, Content Management Team Europe - to ensure social media is integrated into all activities.0
- Lead the development of innovative and scalable social marketing plans/programs to optimize performance against key performance indicators.
- Identify, cultivate and manage high-level relationships with bloggers, brand ambassadors, industry/sector experts and influencers. Shape brand stories and messages, and actively pitch those communications to the appropriate communities and online authorities.
- Structure and conduct engagement with consumers through social media marketing channels as a means to spark positive interactions/recommendations for product sales and brand.
- Educate on the latest social marketing developments, emerging technologies & trends, competitive landscape, and consumer behaviours in order to proactively direct current and future opportunities.
- Monitor social customer care coverage & response rate, and crisis management on social working closely with PR and member service teams.
- Prioritize social media efforts by channel according to strategy, setting priorities, allocating time & resource.
- Lead the development of social marketing procedures and performance measures.
- Develop a content calendar and plan social content, holding regular updates with content management and marketing.
- Analyse and report (weekly/monthly/adhoc) on the performance of social marketing programs, reviewing results by tactic to proactively recognize and optimize interactions with audience. Develop best practices based on results, industry trends, and competitive audits.
- Use knowledge gained through analysis to inform forecasts, budgets and social media marketing direction
- Bachelor's degree, 4+ years digital marketing, public relations and/or social media marketing experience within a retail/fashion environment.
- Perfect command of the English language required. Excellent oral communications and writing skills with extensive experience in all forms of written communication.
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus
- Proven track record of executing social media strategies at a global level and leveraging data-driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction, best practices and process improvements.
- Experience interacting within online communities and platforms, actively participating a brand on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr.
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with various social media marketing technologies, such as social monitoring and publishing/CMS platforms, web analytic tools and practices to deliver an exceptional online consumer experience.
- Proven ability to manage and develop a team and training staff on social best practices and strategic planning.
- Strong collaboration skills and experience with working as a team player.
- Passionate about social media, fashion and new technologies
If this sounds like you and you're ready for your next great career move and would like to relocate to one of Europe's coolest cities, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 020 7569 9926.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.