Head of Facilities Management - Communications Agency
Handle Recruitment is working with a Communications Agency to find a Head of Facilities Management to lead a team of Office Services, Reception and in house Catering staff based at their offices in London.
The purpose of this role within the Facilities team is ultimate responsibility for the day to day management and operation of the Agency premises including building maintenance, security, cleaning and management of contractors across the building.
- Provide a safe, efficient and comfortable working environment for staff.
- Maintain the highest standards of housekeeping at all times. Carry out a site walk every morning to analyse areas that need improving. Note action points and ensure those actions are completed within 24 hours
- Liaise with the Landlord on all day-to-day issues and the building manager regarding any work that is due to be carried out by external companies
- Retain site layout drawings and update as required. Ensure the best utilisation of space and resources within the building
- Plan refurbishments and other ad hoc projects
- Work closely with the IT department regarding for example office moves AV equipment, etc.
- Prepare documents to put out tenders for contractors
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of facilities management, ideally within a fast-paced, demanding, creative or hospitality environment
- Excellent team leader skills
- High level of organisation and administration
- The ability to take control of a situation and resolve it with minimal disruption to the business operations
- Excellent numeracy skills and a proven track record of working within a budget
- IT experience and MS Office particularly Outlook and Excel
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV to apply
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.