Financial Controller needed for a rapidly growing international media business in central London. This is a 9 month maternity cover contract which starts at the beginning of February.
The main purpose of the role will be to work closely with the business and take control of the finance function by delivering high quality management information and robust controls.
Other responsibilities include;
- Take ownership of the monthly reporting processes and ensure accurate and timely production of management and statutory accounts.
- Assist with the yearly audit process
- Manage and coach a team of 5+ people
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Responsible for managing cash flow and ensure effective credit management
- Look to continuously improve the Financial Accounting and Control processes and procedures
- Take control of all multi-currency FX calculations
- Ensure all reporting is compliant with UK GAAP/IFRS
- International finance experience - dealing with multi-currency
- Qualified Accountant with at least 4 years PQE
- Media/Marketing industry experience is essential
- Experience of Group consolidations
- Strong management experience
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.