I am recruiting for a Head of Finance to join a media business based in London's West End
Reporting directly to the FD your main duties will include;
- Manage a team of 5-6, promoting internal growth and development
- Work closely with MD, EMEA to deliver EBITDA by analysing the results, highlighting risks & opportunities & creating strategies to ensure we meet the stated growth objectives
- Support the delivery of the weekly sales forecast
- Lead monthly financial results review with MD
- Analyse trends and determine root cause issues and/or opportunities is critical to forming recommendations
- A strong working knowledge of Gross Margins and the inter-play between Revenue & Cost of Sales to enable insightful analysis
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators across product lines, including, Digital & E-commerce
- Produce monthly management Information ("MI") packs and present full set of financial statements including balance sheets, profit and loss and cashflow statements to the CFO
- Oversee the timely and accurate delivery of the month end management accounts
- Prepare reports for FD, Media and CFO including in depth variance analysis of management accounts vs. budget and the maintenance of Group schedules for capitalisation
- Ability to deliver accurate, on time Budget & Forecasts by engaging key stakeholders and challenging where needed
The successful candidate will be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent and have at least 2 years of PQE.
You will receive a salary upto £70k plus bonus and benefits.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.