We at Handle are currently working on a very exciting Interim Head of Finance opportunity at a newly formed joint venture between to entertainment giants.
Reporting directly into the COO and managing a small team your duties will include:
- Responsible for the Month end process and management reporting against the business model
- Responsible for Forecasting and annual budget processes
- Cashflow analysis and funding management
- Setting up vendors and working with the outsourced AP team
- Revenue management
- Transactional analysis in SAP
- Building and improving processes
- Analysis for strategy board presentations
- Key Audit contact
- Key finance point of contact for suppliers and finance partners
The successful candidate will have proven reporting and FP&A experience ideally gained in a media or entertainment business. A good working knowledge of SAP is highly beneficial as are strong Excel skills.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.