Head of Finance & Business Affairs - Music/Events
Rapidly expanding live Music and Events business are looking for a qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA Head of Finance & Business Affairs to run the finance function and drive the business forward.
This varied and commercial role will involve:
- Management Accounting for the group companies including: Budgeting, cash flow forecasting and treasury management, Monthly management accounts, Reporting performance to the board of directors and shareholders
- Production & Infrastructure cost budget including: Monitoring and controlling event production costs with the Production Manager, preparing an infrastructure cost budget for all events.
- Artist Selection Process: Advising artist selection team on artist forecast profitability, 3rd Party Venues
- Contract preparation and review in conjunction with legal team.
- Financial scenario planning to aid decisions on deal structure
- Event Attendance: Attending a number of Live events
- Insurance: Arranging all insurance cover for group companies
- Artist Contracts & Artist Launch Plans: Artist contract negotiation and review on a timely basis, executing contract requirements of Artist
- Supervision and guidance of a small team
Skills & experience required:
- A qualified accountant: ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Live Music, Media Events experience
- Strong communications skills
- Team management experience
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.