Internationally renowned Entertainment business is currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Finance Manager / Head of Finance to join their London based Global finance team.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will form an effective partnership with the senior management team within one of the largest business units; managing a small team, the role will responsible for the provision of insightful analysis to support decision making and strategy. The role will also ensure best practice across all regions, make recommendations and presentation directly to the Executive Board & senior stakeholders.
This is a highly visible multi-faceted role that will require excellent business partnering skills gained within a large international business, ideally within the Media, Entertainment or the Digital space.
- Form a close working partnership with the Regional finance teams to plan and execute the month-end close, consolidated reporting, quarterly forecasting, annual budget, 5-year plan and statutory reporting
- Complete In-depth financial analysis, including KPI's and ad-hoc analysis to support decision making
- Lead Balance Sheet review & cash-flow reporting
- Supervise the maintenance of all database systems and present
- Identify, and drive improvements to the management information, financial systems and decision making practices across all regions
To apply for this role it is essential you possess the following:
- ACA / CIMA Qualification with relevant post-qualification experience
- Experience with financial modelling, KPI development and financial planning
- Media experience is highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage internal relationships and effectively business partner
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.