We are very excited to be working with one the UK's most prestigious & unique hospitality businesses, to find a Head of Finance to join our award-winning client, based right in the heart of Central London.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, this position will be responsible for delivering accurate and robust financial information to support business objectives and enable consistent and strong financial decision-making, along with providing management to five direct reports including a Management Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Credit Controller, Accounts Assistant & Purchase Ledger
The main responsibilities will include:
- Operate as a fully participative member of the strategy team in the definition and implementation of business strategy and policy
- Lead on the production and delivery of annual budgets and quarterly re-forecasts (monthly from October) to the FD to review
- Ensure that all business leaders have accurate and timely monthly & year to date data/reports relating to their financial targets and weekly/monthly performance against KPIs
- Identify areas of under-performance against business financial targets and working closely with business leaders
- Ensure that all members of the finance team have clear roles and responsibilities
- Provide strategic and inspirational leadership to the finance team, including putting in place
- Regular 1-2-1 meetings, Setting clear objectives and KPIs, Appraisals, active coaching and development
To be considered for this role you will need to be 3-5 years qualified (ACCA/CIMA). It is essential that you have experience of working at senior management level in a HOF or FC role.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an extremely sought-after and hugely creative business that offers excellent benefits and career opportunities!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.