An exclusive opportunity has become available for a Head of Finance Operations to join one of the UK's largest music institutions. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, the role will be responsible for all elements of the Operational Finance across the entire music group and also the management of a small finance team.
The main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Accountable for the delivery of payments and statements to members in relation to distribution.
- Accountable for management and reconciliation of the Royalty Creditor balances and ensuring collections are flowing through the pipeline to distribution.
- Ensure the team are structured to provide support to the wider business on project work involving distribution finance, and taking a pro-active approach to meet deliverables.
- Overall responsibility for Invoicing and Credit Control, ensuring that invoices are paid in a timely manner, this involves working closely both with external and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure month end processes are completed in an accurate and timely manner and the production of allocated month end reports within a tight deadline.
- Working closely with other teams to continually improve end to end financial processes and development of related systems
The ideal candidate:
- Professionally qualified Accountant with significant post qualification experience
- Experience in senior finance roles in medium to large companies
- Excellent Stakeholder Management Skills.
- Previous Management experience - up to 6 direct reports
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.