A well-known International retailer with an impressive global footprint is currently seeking a Head of Finance for Buying and Merchandising to join their Executive Management team. This role is offering an excellent package, which includes bonus, cash allowance and benefits.
This role will lead a team of seven, providing commercial & strategic expertise to drive medium and long term profitability.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Overall financial accountability for the Buying and Merchandising divisions across revenue budgets, forecasts, capital expenditure, cash flow and balance sheet
- Develop a strong partnership with all Buying and Merchandising divisions
- Work with the numerous Directors concerning business planning
- Manage and control all key merchandising activities and buying costs
- Provide the insight behind product, brand and supplier performance
- Support the development of new buying processes, systems and sourcing capabilities
- Devise insightful management information to deliver added value and improve business performance
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified finance professional with evidence of senior leadership experience within a large retailer.
- Have prior Buying & Merchandising experience.
- Be academically strong, highly numerate, and be able to demonstrate first class financial modelling, planning and forecasting skills.
- You will also have the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and at all levels.
Please get in touch if you'd like to learn more.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.