Financial Controller / Head of Finance is currently being sought by a well-known Fashion Retailer to join their senior management team. This is a crucial role, with the overall control of accounting for the business including all elements of financial control, financial risk and cash management.
The candidate will be Qualified Accountant with relevant post qualified experience and exposure to retail & potentially e-commerce.
Reporting to the CFO, you will assume full P&L responsibility for the business, providing financial support to the key stakeholders, advising on any key issues within the business, constantly looking to drive improvements in processes, controls and commercial initiatives. This is a high profile role, where presentations to the executive board will be the norm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management Accounts - overall responsibility for the month end process, including Group reporting
- Develop KPI's for the business to define and monitor performance
- Drive and oversee budget process for the group
- Achieve high levels of internal controls and up to date financial records in accordance with IFRS
- Manage all aspects of audit and reporting, including the Group consolidation and liaison with external auditors
- Identifying cost saving initiatives to drive profitability
- Ensure the finance systems are properly maintained
- Manage cash flow - rolling weekly cash flow forecast
- Manage the Finance team
- Oversee Tax & Treasury, and Accounts Payable
This is a unique opportunity to join this highly successful business, where the eventual incumbent will have a genuine part to play in the continued growth, both here in the UK and internationally.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.