Head of Food Product - Personality Lead Brand
Are you a strategic and commercial product specialist? Do you have a strong passion for food? Does your experience span across licensing, category management and marketing? If the above sounds like you, and you are looking to work for one of the most well established, personality lead media businesses then please keep reading!
This is a fantastic position, suitable for an individual with a strong, successful track record in developing licenses, manufacturer or retail brands. You will have strong commercial acumen and be dynamic and driven in your approach.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborative work to maximise all resources internally and externally, to lead the food strategy for this well-known brand across all territories and channels.
- Agreeing, delivering and being held accountable for the delivery of food royalty income.
- Reviewing existing partnerships, and where appropriate putting in place business plans, including new product development and marketing plans to support sales.
- Conducting regular performance reviews, from information formed from close relationships with licensees and retailers.
- Overseeing the coordination of licensees marketing and sales plans, ensuring that the brand is integrated.
- Input and support of new product development plans, working with the head of product development and with the food partnerships team, to make sure all products meet guidelines.
Brilliant opportunity, for someone with a thorough background and experience in food or with food retailers. If you are excited by the opportunity to work with a brand at the forefront of food, then please do apply!
Please note - must have experience in working with food to be considered.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.