Excellent role with one of the biggest names in Media and Entertainment. You will ideally have a background working in Film/TV production and be immediately available to take up a contract role as Head of FP&A.
- Lead commercial insight and analysis for the business
- Identify, develop and implement process and systems improvements to aid Management Reporting and Analysis
- Manage the Budgeting and Forecasting process, working in collaboration with label Heads of Production and MDs as well as other finance teams within the business
- Review the monthly Management reporting packs, and support the Management Accountant in the continual development of all reports as the business need evolves
- Provide financial insight and highlight key risks and opportunities
You will be a qualified accountant, with strong experience working in an FP&A/Commercial function, ideally from within a TV or Film production business. This position is highly commercial and will also involve an element of team management, so you must also be comfortable with this.
This is a MAT leave cover - 9-12 months so you must be immediately available
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.