A hugely successful and fast-growing international film and TV business are now looking for a Head of FP&A to join their Central London team.
Reporting to the CFO, this position heads up the company's FP&A and is a key aspect of the 5 year growth plan. Providing strategic support to the board, this position will suit an experienced FP&A focused business partner with international company experience.
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing unexpected variances
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modelling tools
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Provide accurate and timely financial recommendations and presentations to management for decision making purposes
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Qualified Accountant or MBA
- 5+ years management experience
- Experience in TV/Film preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organised
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
In return this role offers excellent opportunities for long term progression within an expanding international media business.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.