Well-known International retailer with an impressive global footprint is currently seeking a Head of Finance (Financial Planning & Analysis) to join their Senior Management team.
This role will report directly to the Director of Commercial Finance, and will work closely executive management team, including the CEO & CFO, to establish a first class Financial Planning & Analysis function for the group.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Ownership of the 5 year planning, budgeting and forecasting process
- Responsible for defining the budget schedule, working closely with senior stakeholders to agree on a framework and proposed budgets
- Perform meaningful analysis of performance against budget/forecast, highlighting risks and opportunities
- Prepare regular presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Strategic projects - work closely with senior project team
- Work with the Finance Systems to ensure that required planning/forecasting systems are fit for purpose
- Ad-hoc analysis to develop insight that will lead to better business decisions
The successful candidate:
- Demonstrable experience of working with and influencing senior leadership, ideally within a large blue chip retail business
- Academically strong, highly numerate, and be able to demonstrate first class financial modelling, planning and forecasting skills
- Qualified Accountant
This role will suit a passionate high achiever that's seeking a role where they can play a genuine part in the next stage of their international growth.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.