Head of Growth Marketing - Food & Subscription
Handle Recruitment are working alongside a market leader in their field, in the search of a Head of Growth Marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketer and natural leader to manage and lead the delivery of locally-led growth marketing efforts.
This is a key role in the business and you will be responsible for leading on efforts across online and offline channels, direct sales activity and project management.
- Lead and manage the development of locally-driven growth marketing plans, alongside a team and supporting on execution of the plans.
- Working closely with the marketing analytics manager, leading on marketing budget cycles and providing guidance, collecting their input and ensuring that final outcomes maximises on overall business plan.
- Liaising regularly with local and global marketing teams on campaign management and execution, including online/offline growth channels, CRM and customer referral programs.
- Working alongside the Head of Brand to ensure that all local growth marketing assets drive consistent brand experience across the marketing mix.
- Gain and develop a solid understanding of the multiple customer segments, through partnering closely the customer insights and global research team.
Who You Are:
- Performance and goal driven with mixed growth marketing experience - in particular offline channels, across direct mail, gift cards, influencers, partnerships, radio and OOH.
- A confident and structured communicator to the wider business, you need to be able to showcase the value and impact of marketing from a data driven culture.
- Have a clear understanding on how to leverage customer insight on marketing initiatives and actions to unlock growth.
- Experience in developing local marketing with a wider global framework.
- A creative and data driven approach.
Please get in touch regarding this exciting role if the above sounds like you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.