Are you an established HR Generalist with a passion for contemporary Art? Are you available to start a role in February?
We are on the look out for an interim Head of HR for a well known arts organisation. Working on a stand-alone basis, you will lead on all things people & talent related covering the full HR spectrum from developing the People strategy, managing recruitment, training & development, ER, reward and HRIS and administration.
This is a creative, fast paced and entrepeneurial environment, constantly changing and moving forward. You will work to support the business through changes, acting as a sounding board to managers, lots of coaching and general contact across all areas.
Ideal candidates will...
- Have a solid HR Generalist background, ideally within smaller creative environments.
- Be proactive, personable and approachable with a collaborative working style
- Have strong influencing skills and be a good negotiator
- Have problem solving ability, a practical head for finding solutions that are non-corporate and suit the creative culture
- Be self-sufficient and happy both supporting on more complex issues at the same time as managing more day to day HR tasks
Competitive salary offered, and lots of job satisfaction working in such an inspirational environment!
Please feel free to get in touch to find out more.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.