Are you a creative senior HR generalist looking for a challenging, exciting role on a part-time basis? Handle are working with this small branding agency based in Soho who are on the look out for a forward thinking, innovative Head of HR/ Talent.
Working closely with the Exec and senior team, you will essentially be responsible for attracting and retaining top talent to the business. Key focus areas:
- Support in cascading and embedding the business culture through people policies, processes and approach
- Proactively develop the agencies employer branding and market place reputation
- Maintain and ensure the use of a fit for purpose recruitment process
- Propose and implement solutions to meet resourcing requirements
- Anticipate the business's future resourcing needs developing relevant succession and growth plans
- Develop a freelance 'Little Black Book' to reflect agency offer and additional resource requirements
- Work with line managers to ensure the full use of all performance management systems and developed career maps
- Oversee the delivery of a variety of Training and Development solutions as required
- Develop and implement a business aligned Reward and Recognition strategy
Ideal candidates will have experience in a similar small to medium sized creative business and be comfortable with a remit which is both strategic and operational.
Please get in touch for more information about this unique opportunity on a part-time basis.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.