Handle have partnered with an iconic global media company who are looking for a credible Head of HR to join them on an initial 12 month FTC.
Heading up an experienced HR team, you will have an international remit and partner with senior stakeholders across the business in each territory.
You will be an integral member of the senior leadership team, sharing your HR expertise and knowledge to develop and deliver an excellent HR strategy. Your role is to influence and support leaders and management to become great people managers and deliver the business objectives and business change successfully.
The environment is fast paced, commercial and constantly changing so you will lead on projects aligned to this change. You will work with the leaders to identify strengths and weaknesses and plan appropriate action to deliver the business goals.
A passion for development and a coaching/mentor approach will be ideal in this role. The company culture is phenomenal, working with super passionate and creative people who love what they do and what they produce.
- You'll be a solid senior HR generalist and already be operating at a strategic and highly commercial level.
- You'll ideally bring a range of experiences to the table from larger business structures to sme's
- You'll be a creative problem solver, and bring innovative strategic direction and strive to always do things differently and better!
- You'll inspire the team and help bring the People strategy and culture to life
- You will be a strong coach and draw out the best from a challenging leadership team
- Have previous experience building excellent relationships and credibility with leaders based on commercial understanding and the ability to go beyond just delivering defined HR solutions
- Credible business partner, role model and leader; able to develop and challenge the HR team and senior leadership team
- Deliver impactful messages and influences outcomes
- Experience of facilitating and influencing change
- Coaching skills
- Good commercial understanding and a genuine curiosity about the business
Ideal candidates will display resilience, flexibility and drive, as well as thrive in ever-changing situations. You will have a pragmatic approach, enjoy working in such a creative environment and ideally have worked within media or a similar industry.
If you feel you might fit the above, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.