Exciting opportunity to join this newly formed international media organisation as the lead HR person, partnering with the senior leaders of the business.
Supporting a client group of c70, you will manage a HR Administrator. Initial focus will be delivering the new HR function, and developing the new culture and brand - its a real chance to put your stamp on something.
You be working with the business as an integral member of sharing your HR expertise and knowledge to develop and deliver an excellent HR service. Using your relationship building skills, your role is to influence and support leaders and management to become great people managers and deliver the business objectives successfully.
The business is fast paced, commercial and constantly changing so you will manage projects aligned to this change. You will work with the leaders to identify strengths and weaknesses and plan appropriate action to deliver the business goals, and develop an effective organisation that includes the skills, capabilities and behaviours required to deliver commercial success.
Skills & Experience...
- Track record of building excellent relationships and credibility with leaders based on commercial understanding and the ability to go beyond just delivering defined HR solutions
- Credible business partner, role model and leader; able to develop and challenge the HR team
- Experience of HRIS, Compensation & Benefits and Payroll, Finance & Budgeting
- Ability to plan, prioritise and work under pressure and handle multiple priorities
- Ability to lead programmes and demonstrate excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - delivers impactful messages and influences outcomes
- Experience of facilitating and influencing change
- Coaching skills
- Good commercial understanding and a genuine curiosity about the business
- Ability to get work done and make a difference with a fit-for-purpose approach
- A bias for action and speed and a track record of delivering in a resourceful manner would be advantageous
- Uses good judgment and able to make timely decisions
Ideal candidates will display resilience, flexibility and drive and thrive in changing situations. You will have pragmatic approach as well as being brave, and able to have those difficult situations when required.
Please apply if you feel you fit the bill for this brilliant role!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.