Handle Recruitment are working with a dynamic, fast paced TV/Film company based in the heart of the West -End; we are on the search for a Head of Internal Audit and Compliance. The role will lead the internal audit and internal controls function. Reporting to the Group CFO, you will have a significant level of liaison with the Group operating companies.
- Create the annual internal audit plan
- Lead the Group's internal audit function
- Coordinate internal audit process
- Assist CFO with preparation of financial information for presentation to stakeholders
- Report to CFO and Finance & Controls Committee on the findings of the internal audit
- Make recommendations to improve the internal audit
- Manage the quarterly checklist
- Manage the quarterly balance sheet review cycle
- Responsible for all elements compliance
- Ensuring adequate internal controls are in place
- Lead a project to implement a new General Ledger software package from planning through to testing and implementation
- Any ad hoc tasks as assigned by the CFO to include financial due diligence work
- Must be degree qualified
- Qualified Auditor or Accountant with 5-7 PQE
- TV/Film experience is highly desired
- Hands-on, energetic, proactive, self-starter who is able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent, analytical skills
This is great role working for one of the largest TV/Film companies! Great communication skills and ability to create rapport with people is key for this role! Apply Now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.