Fantastic opportunity to join this dynamic global digital media company.
They are looking for somebody who is experienced in delivering creative and impactful communications and campaigns to an internal audience. Working closely with the Leadership Team and Head Of Engagement, you'll execute strategic plans and messaging while still being able to get heavily stuck in with some of the 'day to day' requirements in a busy digital environment.
- Overall responsibility for communications channels: intranet, email, digital screens and print
- Work with internal developers on the next phase of internal intranet to ensure it effectively displays information
- Work with various stakeholders to identify content - for example, the PR team when it's awards season or Technology teams to publicise their latest progress
- Design and implement a communications plan for L&D, Software & Technology launches
- Take ownership of internal brand, ensuring communications around the globe are consistent in their tone of voice and look & feel
- Be the point of contact for communications queries from around the business, and manage the internal communications mailbox
- Work with the global senior management teams to establish a routine for keeping the business updated with the latest information
- Set up and run internal events such as inclusion week, Summer BBQ's, friends and family screening, Xmas parties and charitable events
- Responsible for gathering content and recording monthly Managing Director update video
- In conjunction with the Head of Engagement, jointly manage the Engagement and Communication Executives in each location
- Own and update the internal communications tracker
- Work closely with the wider People Team to ensure the employee experience is on brand, aligned globally and is reviewed regularly
- Experience of working in a fast paced, creative environment
- Experience of delivering internal Comms in a creative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good written and verbal French is highly desirable
- Experience using CMS systems (Wordpress, SilverStripe) is highly desirable
- Experience filming/editing short videos is highly desirable
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite is highly desirable
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.