Head of International D2C - Music
Are you an ambitious e-Commerce professional with merchandising and international experience? Do you have a good understanding of D2C platform architecture, including but not limited to Magento and Shopify? Are you passionate about music and the music industry? If so, this could be the role for you…
Reporting to the VP Commercial Affairs, you will be responsible for coordinating the expansion of the company's D2C footprint internationally and will help to define the 1-5 year strategy for global D2C, guiding the operationalisation of this channel. You will also be responsible for managing a D2C Commercial Manager.
This role would suit someone with strong D2C operations knowledge and an excellent understanding of the consumer online experience on various e-Commerce platforms.
Key features will include:
- Coordination of global D2C campaigns across current D2C markets
- Regular engagement with new markets; working with Global Supply Chain to advise the local infrastructure required - tech, commercial, fulfilment and customer service, ensuring that global standards are delivered and best practice adhered to
- Delivering global campaigns across international markets
- Broader international communication of the global D2C strategy; managing and working with global D2C partners
The ideal candidate will have:
- A solid e-Commerce and commercial background with some international experience preferably; ideally within merchandising, fashion or a music-related business
- Good knowledge of eComm trends
- Ability to manage, coach and set goals for direct reports
- Excellent attention to detail, presentation and communication skills
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.